Opening for Sr SQL DBA (10 yrs of SQL DBA experience)

Opening for Sr SQL DBA (10 yrs of SQL DBA experience)

Post by Ashish Kuma » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:55:59

Duration: 6 months +
Location: Cambridge MA
MUST BE A LOCAL OR NEARBY STATES ONLY

Our customer needs a senior level SQL Server DBA. This person must have 10 years of SQL Server experience and have strong communication skills in order to meet with and determine customers needs for migration to SQL Server 2008. This person should have the following experience

1) Performing upgrades to SQL Server 2008.
2) Replication and Mirroring experience
3) Have worked in a multi site SQL Server operation
4) Sharepoint experience (Knowledge)
5) Good SQL development skills
6) Have the ability to multitask between working on projects and day to day support of current environment
7) Have worked in large SQL Server shop ( only want candidates who have worked in 300 + SQL Server DB's shops )
8) Have excellent Documentation skills.

Aashish Kumar
Sr Recruiter
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Office: 212-381-1120 x 616 II Fax: 678-514-350
www.pyramidci.com<http://www.pyramidci.com/>
Yahoo IM: aashish.pyramid
CMMi Level 4 Certified Offshore center
GMSDC- Supplier of the Year (Class IV) - 2008
Deloitte - Technology Fast 50 in Georgia
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aashish09

1. Urgent Multiple Openings ---- Sr SQL Architect / Sr SQL DBA / Sr QA --- NYC -- 6+ Months -- NEED LOCALS

*Hi ,*

Please have a look at this rek and let me know which one best suites to your
profile.

*Title*: Sr SQL Architect / Sr SQL DBA / Sr QA

*Location*: NYC   --- *NEED LOCALS  --- Must do Face to Face*

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*1.       Sr. SQL Architect*

   - *8-10 years exp in SQL Server*
   - Experience with SQL 2005
   - Expertise in database optimization, Query and SP optimization
   - Expertise in database design and writing complex SP
   - Experience with SQL reporting SSIS, SSRS

*2.       SQL DBA*

   - *Sr. Sr. DBA with tons of DBA expertise and SQL 2005 experience*

*3.       SR QA*

   - Manual testing
   - Experience in writing test plans test cases
   - Ability to log into SQL server and check data quality etc
   - Good understanding of web applications
   - *Experience with offshore a BIG plus.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shashidhar K*

* <http://www.techdemocracy.com/default.html>***

499 Thornall Street, Suite 301

Edison, NJ - 08837

Office:    732-404-8350 (ext. 107) || Fax: 732-549-7020 ||

Hotmail IM: shashidhar5

Yahoo IM:    shashi5654

Website: www.techdemocracy.com

*Awarded 10th position in fast fifty growing companies of NJ.*

*Awarded 92*nd* position as an INC 500 company.*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S.** Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a "REMOVE" link for removal from our mailing list. If you
are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Once again, to be removed from our mailing list reply with REMOVE in the
subject heading of the original email and your email address in the body
from the original email address. Include complete address and/or domain to
be removed*

2. Linux Extranet Access Client?

3. Urgent Multiple Openings ---- Sr SQL Architect Sr SQL DBA --- NYC -- 6+ Months -- NEED LOCALS

4. The most important music news of the century

5. Urgent Need -- 10+ Yrs SR SQL DBA in St.Paul, MN for 1 Yr contract

6. CISCO 7500 Series

7. Need 10+ Yrs SQL SERVER DBA with Oracle in MN

8. Minimizing problem with modeless dialog

9. Job Title: SQl DBA @ Job Title: SQl DBA

10. 70-029 (SQL Server) vs Oracle DBA SQL PL/SQL.

11. Urgent OPening ---- Sr Oracle Apps DBA (7+ Yrs Exp) --- IL -- 3+ Months

12. Attention Pls !!!!SAP/CRM/JAVA,J2EE,orcale dba,sql WITH 3+ yrs wanted -immediate offer