Need your support to close below two urgent openings with *WIPRO*.. Please
share suitable profile to close these positions.
*Position * Savvion *Sr. Dev/ Tech Lead - Memphis location - 9 Months
Requires good experience implementing Savvion as part of a Business
Process Management. Must be proficient with the complete BPM
implementation cycle, including business process modeling, tool
installation, development, testing, and deployment. Needs a solid
background with integration, including integrating Savvion with back end
*Technology - *Java/J2EE, Savvion 7.63, SOAP, Oracle 9i, XML, UML,
- Over 6-8 years overall IT experience
- Over 2 years in Savvion
- Experience in Savvion migration.
- Over 4+ years experience in J2EE
- Experience in software development methodology
- Experience in software estimation techniques.
- Self-motivated who has experience to perform all cycles of the
development (analysis, design, coding and unit testing) projects.
*Responsibility - *
- Own and deliver projects/modules leveraging offshore project team
- Interact and work closely with offshore project team
- Understand Business functionality
- Architect and design the interface between the Savvion and the
legacy system using SOAP services
- Development with Workflow and Rule Engine base BPM tools
- Design, development and implement complex web-based applications in
- Experienced with SOA
- *Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical
problem solving skills are needed*
- Experience/understanding of Web Portal, RUP methodology are helpful
*We need a good SAP Basis Netweaver as per below JD - Rochester - 3 Months
1. Job Description - We are looking for someone with Netweaver Visual
Composer experience that can help build several guided procedures in our
SAP CRM 7.0 environment. Specifically looking to simplify and automate
processes in Contract Management. Examples include moving a piece of
equipment on one iBase record and Contract to another iBase and Contract.
In addition to developing several guided procedures, we would be looking
for this person to help train several internal people in how to use Visual
Composer or similar SAP tools. This person should have 2 years of
experience with Visual Composer and at least a year of experience working
with SAP CRM. We would ideally like someone with SAP BPM experience also
and be able to help us decide the right tools to use to automate some of
our CRM Service business processes.
2. Potential Start Date: ASAP, no later than mid June
3. Location: Rochester, NY - Would consider part of the assignment being
done remotely, but would need to spend some time in Rochester.
4. Duration: 3 Months
Work: (813) 600-3539
Fax: (813) 354-2419*