Hope this mail finds you good!!!
This is Vijay Karthik from MARLABS Inc. we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in *New Jersey* , kindly go through the requirement and
Title: Sr. Java developer with Guide wire Experience
Duration 6 months +
Location: Trenton, NJ
Need for Sr Guidewire Java developer in Trenton, NJ for 6+ months duration.
The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for Design and Development of
enterprise products at a major Insurance firm.
*Responsibilities include: *
- Working closely with the Solution Architect to understand requirements
and providing solutions using Claim Center.
- Configuring and developing business rules for the Guidewire
ClaimCenter. With versions 6.0 and up. This is a must!!!
- Developing, testing and debugging integration interfaces in accordance
with architectural guidelines and practices.
- Understanding and working from business requirements documentation
(Use Cases, UML as well as traditional software specifications).
- Applying industry standard object-oriented programming best practices
and J2EE design patterns Developing, testing and maintaining Web Services
and Java components.
*Qualifications and experience*:
- Very Strong Java, J2EE candidate with at least 5 years of experience
in a similar role
- Familiarity with J2EE design patterns, software architecture concepts
and web application security preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills.
- Knowledge of UML and XML required.
- Understanding of relational database technologies and SQL required.
- Experience with the Guidewire Integration /Configuration is required.
- Java certification preferred.
- Prior Property and Casualty insurance is a big plus.
- Knowledge of J2EE component architecture required.
- Experience with the full SDLC lifecycle required.
*Additional qualifications include: *
- Candidate must have a BS and/or MS in computer science or equivalent
- Good analytical, design and problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision a necessity.
- Must have strong written and *communication ability; ability to
present material to the audience
*Marlabs* *Inc.** *
Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |