Need: Residential Mortgage Sales Engineer - Charlotte ,NC

Need: Residential Mortgage Sales Engineer - Charlotte ,NC

Post by Naresh I » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 02:50:31

*Hi Friends...*..

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. One of our Client
is looking for* Residential Mortgage Sales Engineer*.With below mentioned
skill set. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond me with your comfortable levels over the requirement
with updated resume.

*Position  : Residential Mortgage Sales Engineer.*
*Location : C*te ,NC.*
*Duration : Fulltime Oportunity*.

*Key responsibilities of the Residential Mortgage Sales Engineer may
include:*
Build relationships and demonstrate credibility with clients throughout the
sales and delivery process- seek opportunity to demonstrate deep
understanding of client's business challenges and objectives.
Collaborate with clients to translate business problems and requirements
into a proposed solution that can meet business need and create value.
Coordinate with sales lead, subject matter experts, deal team (e.g.
pricing) and other team members to define the sales and solution
development plan.
Support the creation of sales collateral (RFPs, etc.) and assist in
describing the value proposition for each opportunity.
Represent the solution offering to clients and internal groups.

*Basic Qualifications:*
5 years of Sales experience in the residential mortgage industry
? Experience managing residential mortgage business operations
? Defining/implementing mortgage business strategy and operating model
changes
? Re-engineering the residential mortgage lending process (application to
processing to underwriting to closing to post closing) and/or servicing
processes.
? Experience selecting and implementing leading residential mortgage loan
origination systems (Palisades, FIS, Gallagher, LPS, Fiserv).

*Preferred skills:*
? Product management with Project Management expertise.
? Direct experience with Mortgage Products with strong process management.
? Understanding of Six Sigma methodology.
? Mortgage origination, servicing, loss mitigation and capital markets.

*Professional Skills Required:*
Strong industry expertise and ability to effectively communicate with
clients on industry challenges and possible solutions.
Ability to create detailed deliverables that are representative of the
solutions that can be applied to transform a mortgage operating model.

Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631

SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.

1. Urgent need // Sr WebLogic Engineer // Charlotte NC

Dear Consultant,
Hope you are doing well!!

Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if
NO please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.

*Position: New Sr WebLogic Engineer  *
*Location: Charlotte NC*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities:*
Support Middleware applicaiton support and project builds
*
*
*Preferred Skills *
We are looking for a Weblogic engineers to support large scale web center
application implementations.
----------------------------------
SaiKumar| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA

Direct: 203-652-1444 ex:108
Fax: (203) 971-8354

2. New to RAS on 2000

3. IMMEDIATE NEED - Unix Engineer - Charlotte, NC - 6+ Month

4. 19.2K for $189

5. System Engineer -- Charlotte, NC -- 6+ Months Contract

6. Can LaserJet 4500 do multiple copies?

7. Java Developer (MUST BE LOCAL TO NC) /// 18 month contract /// Charlotte, NC

8. Laser Printer for Fine Halftones

9. Immediate Direct client requirement : Web methods Admin / Developers in Charlotte, NC / Morris Ville, NC.

10. Immediate need of Java Developer -- Charlotte, NC

11. ---ETL/Ab Initio Developer--Charlotte, NC--18+ month contract---IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

12. ---SharePoint Administrator--- Charlotte, NC---6+month Contract---IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

13. --Weblogic Administrator--Denver or Charlotte, NC--18 + Months Contract---IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-