!!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!! Quality Assurance-Analyst in Newyorkcity,NY for 3+ Month Contract

Post by Eric Hoffma » Sat, 26 Sep 2009 06:44:36

*!!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!*

Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title: Quality Assurance-Analyst
Location: Newyorkcity,NY
Duration: 3+ Month Contract

Summary
Responsible for creating and executing test plans, scripts. Hands on
involvement with creation, maintenance, and execution of test cases based on
established test methodology. Will work closely with development and product
management teams to determine product line readiness.

Skills:
Experience with working with SEC Compliance related projects preferred.
Financial services industry/domain experience preferred.
Seven (7) or more years QA testing experience preferably writing test cases,
executing test plans, and developing regression tests for web-based
applications.
Two (2) or more years experience working on Agile/Scrum teams.
Must demonstrate in-depth understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC) as well as manual and automated testing techniques.
Must be detail-oriented.
Strong problem solving skills.
Knowledge of test scripting languages.
Working knowledge of web server/application environments, UNIX, SQL, Oracle,
network systems, computer hardware, Internet browsers, and database
structures.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 289

"Good Candidates Good Results"

1. Hot Hot Requirement BI architect/ developer in NewYorkCity,NY for 6 month Contract

          Hot Hot Requirement

Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

JobTitle    : BI architect/ developer
Location   :NewYorkCity,NY
Duration  :6 month Contract
Rate : Open
Note : Must Have Strong Financial Background

Looking for experienced BI architect/ developer, with in-depth working
knowledge of Business Objects tools.

Required:
*Business objects XI R3
Web Intelligence administration
Designer
3Performance Manager, Dashboard Builder
Using BO XI in cluster mode, BO API

*Preferred:
*Informatica
DB2, Sybase*

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 289

"Good Candidates Good Results"

2. Anybody using BSP860 with a SAR chip ?

3. Hot Hot Requirement Lead Developer ASP.Net in NewyorkCity,NY for

4. Machine license issue

5. Hot Hot Requirement Quality Analyst--Nashville,TN--3 Weeks Contract

6. Disabling (Set) Role under SQL*DBA

7. Hot Hot Requirement SR Financial Analyst in Phoenix,AZ for 3+Month Contract

8. Can you recommend a good CNE in BC ?

9. !!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!! Business Analyst Newyorkcity,NY 6+Month Contract

10. Hot Need | Oracle ERP Interface Analyst | Buffalo, NY | 4+ Months Contract

11. HOT HOT HOT::::|| QA Analyst|| Hollywood ,FL || 6+ Months Contract ||

12. Cognos Developer in Newyorkcity,NY for 6+ Month Contract

13. Very Very Hot Requirement for Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst in Babylon, NY for 3-6 Month Contract