Urgent Req --- Senior .Net Developer --- 6 months contract to hire --- Novi, MI

Urgent Req --- Senior .Net Developer --- 6 months contract to hire --- Novi, MI

Post by Vijay Karthi » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 04:41:03

Hi Partners,

Hope this mail finds you good!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in *Novi, MI **Area.* Kindly go through the
requirement and please send me if you have any consultants available to

*Role: Senior .Net Developer *

Duration: 6 months contract to hire

Location: Novi, MI

Interview: Telephonic Hire

*Need Green Card and US Citizens *only

*Job Description *

The client is looking for Senior .Net Developer for 6 months contract to
hire in Novi, MI Area.

*Responsibilities: *

        Researches, designs, and develops window (kiosk) and web
applications

        Reviews, suggests and implements improvements for all areas of
software.

        Perform highly complex analysis, design, development and test.

        Perform data analysis.

        Analyze project requirements and develop detailed design
objectives and develop architectural documents and system design documents.

        Without detailed direction, plan, prepare, and complete the
design of assigned complex components and functional systems.

        Communicate directly with internal business customers or
partners, gathering requirements, providing project status updates, testing
and working with the quality assurance team.

*Requirements*:

        Bachelors Degree

        At least 3 years experience with web applications development
(Web Services. IIS, etc)

        At least 3 years of Windows Forms (Kiosk, Mobile) development

        At least 3 years of object oriented programming

        At least 3 years of in database architecture and database design

        Enterprise Deployment experience

        Self-starter and able to take an assignment and drive it through
to successful completion

        Project management and enterprise deployment experience

        Ability to communicate with all levels, including executives

        Excellent requirements gathering and documentation skills

        Excellent project management skills

        Strong ability to work on and prioritize multiple, concurrent
projects while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with little
supervision.

        MCPD, MCM or equivalent preferred

        Experience in Microsoft Share Point Foundation or any CMS tool
i.e. DotNetNuke preferred

        Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Testing Tools
preferred.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com

1. Urgent Req-- Senior .Net Developer/Silverlight -- 6 months contract -- Parsippany, NJ

Hi Partners,

Hope this mail finds you good!!!

This is Vijay Karthik from MARLABS Inc. we have an urgent requirements for
one of our client in *Parsippany, NJ*. Kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to

*Role: Sr. .Net Developer/ Silverlight*

Start date: ASAP

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Parsippany, NJ

*Description*:

The client is looking for senior .Net Developer for 6 months contract
position at Parsippany, NJ. The client is mainly looking for Local
Consultant for this position.

*Required Skills*:

        Need min 8+ years of .Net Developer required

        Need Good Experience on C#, Silverlight, SQL, MongoDB

        4 years of WPF / SILVERLIGHT experience.

        Very good understanding and experience with presentation side
implementation.

        Need Good Communication skills

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com

2. Hmmm..Mailing list?

3. URGENT REQ -- Web Engineer --- 3-6 months Contract to Hire --- Detroit, MI

4. 3835 crippled

5. URGENT REQ --- Technical/System Architect --- 3-6 months contract to hire --- Detroit, MI

6. Warp SB and Modem Problems

7. URGENT REQ -- Direct Client --- Web Methods Lead Developer --- 3 months contract hire --- Atlanta, GA

8. Save over 50%

9. DIRECT CLIENT -- URGENT REQ --- Cognos BI Developer -- 3 months contract to hire --- Berwyn, PA

10. URGENT REQ -- Cognos BI Developer --- 3 months contract Hire --- Berwyn, PA

11. URGENT REQ -- Sr. SAP ABAP Developer --- 3 months contract to hire --- Berwyn,PA

12. Direct Client Req-- Senior .Net Developer -- 6 months contract -- Parsippany, NJ

13. Urgent Req --- Senior SAP ABAP Developer --- 6 months plus contract --- Miami, FL