Emirates Boeing 777-300 Taxi and heading towards New Terminal 3 After Landing in Dubai

1. Landing the 777 Boeing Jet in Flight Simulator 2000

How do you line up the plane with the runway when you are landing? Is
there a special device that can help me (e.g. GPS, autopilot)? i always
crash before i land.
anyway, how do you make a plane go left and right? i tried using the
number pad keys 4 and 6 but they always get me to nowhere! I couldn't be
bothered to read the pilot's handbook because it's seems to be written in
another language!

2. Casio EM-500 clock problems

3. New Boeing-777 from Phoenix

4. Need Sun remote control software!!

5. Flying over Saudi Arabia onboard Emirates 777-300ER inflight

6. NTP availability?

7. Singapore Airlines 777-200 Taxi and Take-Off from Cape Town

8. ATARI emulator for Macintosh or IBM

9. Boeing 777

10. Boeing 777 for FS 5.1/FSFS ???????

11. Boeing 777 procedures anyone?