Urgently Need SAP MM Lead in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Urgently Need SAP MM Lead in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Post by Onima » Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:55:09

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

**
*Position:    SAP MM Lead*

*Duration:    6+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN*

**
**
*Job Description:*

*SAP MM Resource* - Resources required Strong Communication, solid
experience within MM. SAP Integration is a focus on this project. Offer
Management solution (undecided) to integrate to SAP around BOM's out of SAP.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Post by Onima » Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:48:34

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*
*Position title - SAP MM resource
Location - Minneapolis, MN
Contract duration - 6+ Months*

* *

***Only US Citizens may apply***

* *

*Job details - *

*SAP MM Resource* - Resources required Strong Communication, solid
experience within MM. SAP Integration is a focus on this project. Offer
Management solution (undecided) to integrate to SAP around BOM's out of SAP.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*

1. Urgently Need SAP BW Lead Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

*Position:    SAP BW Lead Resource*

*Duration:    6+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN*

**

**

*Job Description:*

This role will spend the next 1 year+ helping drive the implementation
working closely with a FT client resource. Strong BW experience.

Solid communication skills and understanding of change management.
Leadership and flexibility.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*

2. Reader's Field Not Working

3. Urgently Need SAP SRM Lead Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

4. how to bring up keyboard / transcriber functionality?

5. Urgently Need SAP PI Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

6. I just got my win32 NTP client "working"

7. Urgently Need SAP PI Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

8. hints or suggestions

9. Urgently Need SAP MM Consultant in Eden Prairie MN with my direct client

10. Urgently Need VC Support Project CTC in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

11. Urgently Need OBIEE Architect in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

12. Urgently Need Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

13. Urgently Need SCCM Engineer in Minneapolis MN with my direct client