Excellent Sr. Remedy Admin/ Developer Available

Excellent Sr. Remedy Admin/ Developer Available

Post by raj » Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:13:35

Hi Partner,

Immediately Available Excellent *Sr. Remedy Admin/ Developer *for your
direct client requirements.

* *

*Name: Tarun*

*Rate: Open*

*Relocation: Open*

*Contact: 732-981-0450 Ext 424*

      Remedy Administrator with 7+ years of Support experience in providing
support in various areas as IT Infrastructure Support, Remedy
Administration, and BPO, Tech Support, Training and high-tech sector. I have
led the merger of Helpdesk and have played major roles in implementation of
new modules in Helpdesk.

*Key Skills*

  Remedy Administration

Remedy Administration, ITSM suite, Management and Support

Team Leadership

Team Management

Process

Strong understanding and implementation of ITIL

Microsoft Office

Automation of Tasks

*Strengths*

 Deployment and Support for *AR System 5.x, 6.x and 7.x* and its Component
technologies.

 Strong ITIL Concepts (Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration
Management, Asset   Management, Problem Management), ITIL Certified.

 Installation and configuration of AR system and its components

AR System, Email Engine, DSO, Web Service, Help Desk, Change Management,
Asset Inventory and Problem Management, Mid-tier, Approval Server and CMDB.

 Expert in all Microsoft Office Products. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access.

732-981-0450 Ext. 424

Regards,
RAJ

International Business Solutions
Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext. 424

*www.ibs-nj.com* <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>* *

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience

1. Immediately Available Excellent Remedy Admin/ Developer

Hi Partner,

Immediately Available Excellent *Remedy Admin/ Developer *for your direct
client requirements.

*Name: Tarun*

*Rate: Open*

*Relocation: Open*

*Contact: 732-981-0450 Ext 424*

                               Remedy Administrator with 7+ years of Support
experience in providing support in various areas as IT Infrastructure
Support, Remedy Administration, and BPO, Tech Support, Training and
high-tech sector. I have led the merger of Helpdesk and have played major
roles in implementation of new modules in Helpdesk.

*Key Skills*

**

*

 Expert in all Microsoft Office Products. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access.**

732-981-0450 Ext. 424

Regards,
RAJ

International Business Solutions
Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext. 424

*www.ibs-nj.com* <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>* *

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience

2. 1 thing I learned from this group.......

3. Available Excellent Sr. .Net Developer Available Pls. Contact RAJ@732-981-0450 EXT 417

4. C optimization reference

5. Excellent Sr. .Net Developer Available Pls. Contact RAJ@732-981-0450 EXT 417

6. Palm VII

7. Dan Bernstein's issues about namedroppers list operation

8. Avilable Excellent Sr. .Net Developer Available Pls. Contact RAJ@732-981-0450 EXT 417

9. Available Excellent .Net Developer Available Pls. Contact RAJ@732-981-0450 EXT 417

10. Sr. Remedy Developer (START DATE ASAP)--------------!!

11. Excellent Sr. Business Analyst Consultants Available Pls. Contact RAJ@732-981-0450 EXT 410