Req: Data Warehouse DataArchitect Immediately

Req: Data Warehouse DataArchitect Immediately

Post by Pavan Kumar Bandar » Sun, 27 Apr 2008 00:23:57

*Hi All,*

*Pl send me the suitable resumes for the below mentioned requirement with
Rate & contact Info ASAP*

*
*

*Title: Datawarehouse Data Architect*

*Location: OH, Kentucky*

*Duration: 9 months*

* *

*Job Description:*

*Must have 12 Years of IT experience. 5-7 years of Life cycle Dataware
housing exp *

*Implemented Datawarehousing projects*

*Technical experience Data Architect modeling data standards*

*Understanding of Kimball methodology and Inmon.*

*Regards,*

*Pavan Bandaru
EC Manage Inc
3155 Kearney Street, Suite: 170
Fremont, CA 94538
Voice: 510-269-4782 Fax: 510 226 2726; 510-991-8999

Web : **www.ec-manage.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.ec-manage.com/>

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this mail
receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses
which might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience.