Direct Client Requirement :: EDI Programmer Analyst :: Palm Beach Gardens, FL :: 6 Months DD

Direct Client Requirement :: EDI Programmer Analyst :: Palm Beach Gardens, FL :: 6 Months DD

Post by Deepak Dahiy » Fri, 10 Aug 2012 02:02:34

*Please do not change the Subject while replying to this email.*

Greetings !
Kindly help me with your available consultants on below mentioned position.

*EDI Programmer Analyst*

*Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida*

*Travel Expenses: Client pays all travel expenses*

*Job Details:*

EDI Programmer Analyst a.TBC is seeking two contract EDI Programmer
Analysts to fill this temporary position

*Primary Responsibilities:*

?             Develop EDI or Integration applications (80%):

?             The EDI PA will be expected to determine computer programming
technical detail implementations, EDI configurations and methods to deploy
solutions to business requirements for software enhancements and
break/fixes.

?             Work with users to test and approve application changes.

?             Deliver developed applications for deployment. Provide
documentation of work performed on each project using detailed technical
descriptions.

Perform Analysis (20%):

?             Work with members of existing EDI support team to identify
the root cause of support-break/fix issues when they arise.

?             As a new team member, the EDI PA would not be expected to act
autonomously, but rather interact with an experienced team member
(developer, another PA, or team lead) to identify and help resolve support
issues.

Prerequisites

?             3-5 years experience developing EDI applications and
configuration using iSeries Trusted Link EDI software application version
6.1 to 6.3.

?             3-5 years experience supporting an ERP system, preferably JDE
vA7.3.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Primarily, TBC Corp.
conducts business in English, though we have many speakers of other
languages in the organization. Written/spoken English skills a must.

?             3-5 years experience working as a member of a team. Our EDI
support team leans on each other constantly for assistance. Teamwork,
cooperation are among our core values. Onsite collaboration is required.

Thanks,
*Deepak Dahiya*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.**
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2005| Fax: 408-608-6088

**www.idctechnologies.com*<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*
*YM: dpk_staffing
**GTalk: dpk.recruiter*

1. Direct Client Requirement :: Sr. QA Test Analyst :: 6 Months Extendable :: Tampa, FL ----- DD

*Please do not change the Subject while replying to this email.*

Greetings !
Kindly help me with your available consultants on below mentioned position.

*Job Title: Sr. QA Test Analyst*

*Education: BS or BA*

*Project Duration: 6 MonthsExtendable *

*Work location: Tampa, FL*

*Must have solid skills in the below*

Soap UI

Database

Analytical

Communication

Manual testing

Automation

Thanks,
*Deepak Dahiya*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.**
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2005| Fax: 408-608-6088

**www.idctechnologies.com*<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*
*YM: dpk_staffing
**GTalk: dpk.recruiter*

2. CA95 API for Visual Basic 4.0

3. Direct Client Requirement :: Senior Programmer Analyst :: Las Vegas, NV :: 6 months ----- DD

4. LHEXT 2.1 & -lh5- compression problem

5. Direct Client Requirement :: Programmer/Analyst with Pharma :: 6+ Months :: Norristown, PA DD

6. Matching only numbers of fixed length

7. Direct Client Requirement :: EDI GIS developer :: Jacksonville, FL :: Long term contract DD

8. French and English on a terminal server

9. Direct Client Requirement :: Windows Administrator :: Cary, NC/Orlando, FL :: 6+ Months ----- DD

10. Direct Client Requirement :: Senior NET Developer :: Miami, FL :: 6 Months --- DD

11. Direct Client Requirement :: .Net developer :: Miami, FL :: 6 Months --- DD

12. Direct Client Requirement :: Mainframe Developer :: Miami; FL :: 6 Months DD

13. Direct Client Requirement :: SOA Architect :: 6-8 months :: Miami, FL DD