Midwest Airlines New York City Ad

1. Sr. Project Manager //// New York City, New York ============== 6+months

Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*

Sr. Project Manager
New York City, New York
Duration:6+months*

Purpose:3 MONTHS (may be 6 months in the end)
A Senior Operations Manager role
Active Directory
VMWARE
CITRIX
Exchange

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296

Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*

2. Dual panes in Explorer

3. New Design Patterns Study Group in New York City

4. Job:Business Test Analyst-£30K

5. New York City/New Jersey Job Openings

6. an unusual sequence

7. new york city

8. Hyperlinking the same page

9. Informatica Power Exchange Architect for Emblem Health in New York City

10. Need:UNIX Systems Administrator /6 months/New York City

11. QA with Kronos exp ///// New York City /// LONG TERM

12. NEED: JAVA/J2EE WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER with FLEX exp- NEW YORK CITY, NY- 6+M