Urgently Need ETL/BI Analyst & technical lead in Columbus Indiana with my direct client

Urgently Need ETL/BI Analyst & technical lead in Columbus Indiana with my direct client

Post by Onima » Sat, 04 Aug 2012 23:21:29

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

**
*

Job Title:     ETL/BI Analyst & technical lead

Duration:     6+ months

Location :    Columbus, Indiana

        Job Description:
Ability to design BI applications for large enterprise data warehouses

        Experience in Requirements gathering & Analysis

        Must have strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL query based data analysis
ability

        Requirements gathering & Analysis

        Must have designed and implemented ETL design solutions for
multiple projects

        Expertise in Informatica Power center / certification would be an
advantage

        Expertise in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)

        Must have trained/mentored ETL development team

        Experience in performance tuning of data loads.

        Experience in sizing infrastructure is preferred

        Expertise in performance engineering in ETL applications

        User interface experience with Good verbal and written
communications skills are needed.

Roles & Responsibilities:

Technically Lead and design a large enterprise DW-BI  project from ETL and
Reporting design perspective.

Provide solution design reviews and lead development team from
implementation aspect

Experience Required:

5+ Years of hands on experience on ETL design, OBIEE/Essbase exp & strong
in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL data analysis

Thanks & Regards

Onima Arora

<http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

Technical Recruiter

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370

Web: www.acsicorp.com

*
*
*