Urgent requirement inerview ASAP/ Direct client >> SDET Consultant >> Redmond, WA

Urgent requirement inerview ASAP/ Direct client >> SDET Consultant >> Redmond, WA

Post by Rohit Sarma » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 01:41:33

*Hi *,

Hope you are doing great.
*

This is *Rohit Sarmal* from *IDC Technologies*(All our clients are direct).
Please check the requirement given below and if interested, get back to me *
ASAP*
**
*Position:        SDET Consultant*
*Location:       Redmond, WA*
*Duration:       12+ Months*
**
*Required Skills:*

   - Candidate should possess sound coding skills in *C#*
   - Should possess strong application-testing skills and troubleshooting
   skills
   - Should be experienced in *test automation*, writing *test scripts*,
   and creating* test plans/scenarios*
   - UI testing skills would be an added advantage

*Thanks & Regards,*
**
*Rohit Sarmal
Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc.,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Tel: 408-457-9399 Ext: 2017| Fax: 408-608-6088 | Yahoo: sarmal.rohitkumar |
Gtalk: ron.tscti

**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

1. Urgent requirement with direct client >> SDET Consultant >> Redmond, WA

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
*

[...]

2. BGP dampening parameters

3. Urgent requirement with direct client >> PA and Finance functional consultant >> Houston, TX

4. 600 meg or greater inside a 5000/1XX

5. Urgent requirement with direct client >> Oracle Apps Manufacturing Functional Consultant>> Schenectady, NY

6. Internal IP routing problem

7. Urgent requirement with direct client >> Senior Sql Dba>> Jackson, MI

8. Pagemarq20 with Word envelopes?

9. Urgent requirement with direct client >> Linux Admin >> Orlando, FL / Cary, NC

10. Urgent requirement with direct client >> Teradata DBA >> Charlotte, NC

11. Urgent requirement with direct client >> SalesLogix resource >> Wilmington/ Boston, MA

12. Urgent requirement with direct client >> Java Developer >> Hollywood, CA

13. Urgent requirement with direct client >> Java Developer >> Bedford, MA