HOTTY REQ : .Net Lead (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC) with retail domain

HOTTY REQ : .Net Lead (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC) with retail domain

Post by mike laure » Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:40:30

Hi

I have a position below ..please let me know with your consultant
updated resumes .asap.

Job Description :

*( If your consultants s ready  for any positions  please let me know )*

Role : *.Net Lead  (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC) with retail domain*

* *

*Location:         Bellevue, WA*

*Duration:          6+ Months *

* *

*No of Positions: 4 (Details information below)*

* *

*Position 1 (Must have skills) :** *Hands on C#, ASP.NET, Design skills,
Communication skills, SQL skills, Agile experience, Oracle as backend,
ASP.NET MVC experience, Retail experience

* *

*Position 2 (Must have skills) :** *Hands on C#, ASP.NET, Web Services
experience, Design skills, Communication skills, Agile experience, SQL
skills, ASP.NET MVC experience, Retail experience

*Position 3 (Must have skills) :** *Hands on C#, Web Services experience,
Design skills, Communication skills, SQL skills, Agile experience,
ASP.NETMVC experience, Retail experience

*Position 4 (Must have skills) :** *Hands on C#, ASP.NET MVC, Design
skills, Communication skills, SQL skills, Agile experience, eCommerce
experience, Retail experience

* *

*Mike *

*Sr. Resource Executive*

*Net2Source Inc., *

*MBE Certified - NMSDC*

*SBE Certified (State of NJ)**
**Board: (201) 340 8700 Ext.: 448** **| Fax: (201) 221-8131**

*P** Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

*

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.**

1. .Net Sr. Developer ASP.NET MVC Experience

Hi *,*

* *

This is Austin from Intone Networks, Please find the requirement given
below, If you are comfortable, please do send me the updated resume

Need .Net Sr. Developer ASP.NET MVC Experience
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 6+ months

Required Skill Set:

? 5+ Years of experience with minimum 3+ years of web development
? ASP .NET MVC is a MUST have
? J Query
? C#

*Thanks & Regards*

*Austin Parker*

732-444-2771(W)

866-941-4539 (F)

Intone Networks | http://www.intonenetworks.com

2. NEED: Sr. Programmer Analyst - Mainframes, Dotnet- NY/NJ Locals only

3. .Net Sr. Developer ASP.NET MVC Experienc

4. SystemSaver

5. Urgently Required: .Net Developer with C# and Asp.net Must be certified

6. How te connect to a ISP with "Infra Red" using HP Jornada 568 with Nokia 6310i

7. Urgently Required: .Net Developer with C# and Asp.net Must be Local to VA

8. Programmer's Text Editor

9. BEE-31101 REQ for Senior C# ASP.NET Developer

10. Req.......Sr. ASP.NET Lead......Cleveland, OH........8 months.........$60/hr..........DM_03

11. Req......Sr. ASP.NET Lead with Mocking Framework......Cleveland, OH.....Skype interview.....8 months...DM_03

12. Need ASP.NET/w MVC FRAMEWORK

13. URG REQ HOTTY : .Net Developer (C#.NET, ASP.NET (MVC) and other MS technologies, WCF, Agile Scrum experience) / Bellevue, WA