SAP Test Lead (START DATE IS FROM NEXT MONDAY)---------!!

Post by Steven Smit » Sun, 03 Jun 2012 00:28:55

Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title :  SAP Test Lead
Location : Tampa, FL
Duration : 3 months w/ extensions

Must Haves:
6+ years  in the area of Testing
3+ years in the role of Test Lead
Prior experience leading system test efforts
Experience in SAP testing is highly preferred but not mandatory
Understanding of test process/methodology
Test tools (ex: HP Quality Center)
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
experience,

Plusses:
SharePoint configuration experience is a plus.
Accounting/financial experience preferred, but not required
SAP BPC

D2D:
Responsible for daily test leadership for all cycles of testing in
implementation of SAP .  Coordination between project team and business
customers in creation of test scripts according to standards, use of
standard test tools, defect tracking and reporting.

Responsibilities include test planning, test execution, post
implementation, leadership, and professional communication. The goal of the
SAP Test Lead is to verify that the system under test meets project
requirements by coordinating testing on the system after initial
development has been completed (System Testing and User Acceptance
Testing).  The SAP Test Lead manages the test effort and is the overall
owner of the test effort.  At a high level the SAP Test Lead does the
following on projects:
Works with the QA Manager to define project-specific test processes
Estimates and plans the system test effort
Ensures the creation of test documentation and assets
Manages/coordinates the execution of the test effort
Reports on test status and raises test-related risks

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith

1. SAP HR Payroll wt CATS experience (start on Monday)

I have an immediate need in Minneapolis, MN for a 3-4 month project.

Rate is inclusive

*Candidates must be available to start on Monday*

Candidates must be capable of completing 2 weeks of scoping

*They need a SAP HR Payroll Person with CATS experience*

*Must have Union and Non-Union Payroll experience*

Evaluate current union pay rules and determine required schemas to be set
up or changes to existing schemas for non union site already on SAP
instance for correct pay determination data is sent to ADP through outbound
interface.

Additionally, determine necessary change to interface for production time
entries in CO11 to complete correct CATS entries

Critical are third party payroll interface knowledge with ADP.  Transfer of
PP time data to CATS via CO11 interface

Union pay rules

Integration of union and non-union sites pay rule differences

Very good communication skills are necessary

Thanks & Regards

David. P

Sigma Analysts Inc

www.sigmaitusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma>
have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please send an email with subject REMOVE and we will do the needful
ASAP. *

2. Irix 6.4 available for Power Challenge Array, when?

3. Mainframe Developer (Tomorrow Interview Monday start date)

4. Clients can't open Eudora/Word attachments

5. Need (SAP GRC Testing///SAP Automation///Peoplesoft lead)

6. CreateObject in Agent Jscript not working

7. Start Dates vs. Actual Start Dates

8. save messages without all headers

9. Java Lead Architect (IMMED INTERVIEW)-------START DATE ASAP------!!

10. Direct Client Requirement :: Technical Lead :: 8 months (extendable) :: Start date ASAP :: Denver, CO ------- DD

11. task start date won't move (no constraint, no actual, no lead/lag problem)

12. Monady Start Date IMMED INTERVIEW - SAP CRM (URGENT NEED)

13. Today Interview - SAP CRM (URGENT NEED)TOMARRO START DATE SURE SHOT CLOUSER