Oracle Lead Reports Developer (Need Lead X) //// Boston, MA /// 5-6 months

Oracle Lead Reports Developer (Need Lead X) //// Boston, MA /// 5-6 months

Post by Harry Wilso » Sat, 12 May 2012 00:43:34

Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
Oracle Lead Reports Developer (Need Lead X)
Location: Boston, MA
Length: 5-6 months*

Report developer with Oracle Reports skills, Oracle 11g, Global delivery
experience
Must have 5+ years of hands on Oracle Reports development
Must have  Oracle 11g experience
Out of the box thinker
Lead/Work with the client to fully understand the report developments they
want
The LOOK AND FEEL of the reports
Work with offshore team to coordinate and execute report development plan
3-5 years of PL/SQL development skills
Excellent communication skills and ability to understand complex
requirements
Ability to work in an onshore / offshore development model
Financial Services experience a plus

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296

Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.

1. Oracle Financials GL Functional Lead (Need Lead X) //// Boston, MA /// 9 Months

Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
**Oracle Financials GL Functional Lead (Need Lead X)
Location: Boston, MA
Start: ASAP
9 Months*

This more a functional business role (80-90%) than a technical role
(10-20%).
Required Skills:
GL Analyst - Strong leadership, communication and global product design SME
skills. MUST BE WELL DOCUMENTED IN THE RESUME.
Must have at least 5+ years in Oracle Financials EBS experience
2+ Full life cycle implementations
Must have hands on R12 GL implementation experience for US and
International rollout.
Responsible for GL processes (capture, month-end close, reporting), Chart
of Accounts redesign, Ledger/Ledger set architecture (including secondary
ledgers), FX revaluation, RC FX translation, Intercompany-AGIS,  FSG
reporting/Report Manager, Legal Entity, Security access.
Role will report to OCS Global Accounting Lead  (GL, FAH, AGIS, AR).
Consultant will be leading global requirement, solution design, CRP,
systems testing and UAT sessions and workshops.

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296

Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*

2. How to remove components installed as part of Win2k installation

3. Oracle Reports Developer //// Boston, MA /// 5-6 months

4. comp.lang.objective-c FAQ, part 1/3: Answers

5. Lead Oracle Developer //// Boston, MA //// 3-6 months

6. Miscellaneous magazines/promotional papers from 87-89 or so

7. Urgent OPening ---- Oracle Apps Integration Architect Lead --- Boston MA -- 6+ Months

8. Urgently Needed Lead ETL Designer/Developer -- Boston, MA

9. ORACLE REPORTS DEVELOPER // Boston,MA -------- 6+MONTHS

10. Lead Oracle Technical Projects Consultant (need LEAD X) ///// Dallas, TX //// 1 months=super hot for today

11. Oracle Reports Developer (Must be EAD GC or Us Citizen) /// Boston, MA // 6-12 months – CTH !!

12. URGENT NEED - Oracle Developer - Boston, MA - 3+months