Urgently Need OBIEE Architect in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Urgently Need OBIEE Architect in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Post by Onima » Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:42:20

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*
*

Position:   OBIEE Architect

Duration:   6+ Months

Location:   Minneapolis, MN

Job Description:

OBIEE/OBI Analytic Apps Architect

1.  Build custom Apps to OBIEE/OBIAA system

2.  Design and architect custom BI applications for Oracle Financials
modules

3.  Lead BI project team and drive projects to successful completion

Qualifications

        Experience developing Reports/Dashboards on OBIEE 10g/11g

        Experience implementing OBIA Financials applications (Financial
Analytics, Procurement Analytics, and Spend Analytics)

        Experience with Informatica and DAC

        Experienced with Oracle databases (11g)

        Experience with Data Modeling and Data warehouse Design

Thanks & Regards

Onima Arora

<http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

Technical Recruiter

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370

Web: www.acsicorp.com

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

1. Urgently Need VC Support Project CTC in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

**

*Position:    VC Support Project CTC - Variant Configuration Support*

*Duration:    4+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN*

*Client:           Fujitsu America*

**
**
*Job Description:*
C2C Machine Configuration project
*
Skills:
*
**We will need resources who are familiar with SAP Variant Configuration
functionality and configuration in SAP ECC 6, and they will be doing work
based on a design that will already be built for them.**

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2. RMON boxes

3. Urgently Need SAP BW Lead Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

4. Z80 instruction timings? Docs, anyone?

5. Urgently Need SAP PI Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

6. Help on a game

7. Urgently Need Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

8. Crashing!

9. Urgently Need SAP SRM Lead Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

10. Urgently Need SAP MM Lead in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

11. Urgently Need SAP PI Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

12. Urgently Need SCCM Engineer in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

13. Urgently Need Windchill Administrator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client