!!! Hot and Immediate Requirement !!! Sr SAS Developer with Data Warehouse experience in Des Moines,IA for 12+ Month Contract

Post by Eric Hoffma » Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:34:22

*!!! Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!
Sr SAS Developer with Data Warehouse experience*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Job Titile : Sr SAS Developer
Location  : Des Moines,IA
Duration : 12+  Month Contract

*SAS, SQL, Korn Shell and Data Warehouse experience."  "Triple Threat
experience would also be a benefit, and I would look at consultants that are
truly expert level Korn Shell developers".
*
To conduct systems analysis, design, and maintenance which support
Wellmark's business and I/S applications.  To lead analysis and programming
related to systems analysis, design, integration and maintenance to support
Wellmark's business and I/S applications.  Build relationships with Wellmark
leaders and act as consultant on business process improvements and
technology enhancements or capabilities.

Type of experience:
*4-6 years experience in applications development and/or technical business
analysis.
Knowledge of project methodology.
Experience in of programming techniques - structured and/or object-oriented.

Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Knowledge of computer operating systems - Windows, UNIX, etc
Demonstrated experience in system life cycle methodologies.
Ability to set and meet established timeframes while assuring data and
information integrity.
Demonstrated analytical ability and strong problem solving skills.
*
Qualifications:
Preferred:
Knowledge about the health care, managed care and health insurance
infrastructure.

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 274

1. !!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!! SAS Developer with Data Warehouse in Des Moines, IA for 12+Month Contract

*!!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!*

Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

JobTitle    : SAS Developer with Data Warehouse
Location   :  Des Moines, IA
Duration  : 12+Month Contract
Rate          : Open

*If possible, I would like candidates that are very strong in SAS, SQL (not
just PL/SQL) and KSH and have experience dealing with mainframe file formats
both flat files VSAM files.  The icing on the case would be if we have
someone with both DB2 and Sybase experience in a UNIX environment.*

How many years of experience do you have with the following:

*SAS*

*SQL*

*KSH*

*DB2 in UNIX*

*Sybase in UNIX*

Describe for me your experience dealing with mainframe file formats both
flat files, VSAM files and at what company you used these skills and how
many years of experience you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Professional Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 289

"Good Candidates Good Results"

2. SyQuest driver

3. Very Hot and Immediate Requirement SAS Developer with Data Warehouse in Des Moines, IA for 12+Month Contract

4. ntoskrnl.exe stop error hotfix

5. Hot Need || Sharepoint Developer || Des Moines , IA || 3 Month Contract || Rate : $47/hr on C2C

6. 1720 no crypto command

7. !!! Hot and Immediate Requirement !!! Sr SAS Developer in Des Moines,IA for 12+ Month Contract

8. Should I let FP2000 recalculate?

9. Immediate Requirement:::Need SAS Administrator in Des Moines, IA

10. Data Analyst //// 6-18 month contract ///// Des Moines, IA or Portland, OR

11. !!! Hot and Immediate Requirement !!! SAS Developer with Strong Datawarehouse Exp in Des Moines,IA for 12+ Month Contract

12. Hot Hot Requirement Java Developer in Montvale,NJ for 3-12 Months Contract

13. Urgent requirement - Sr. Redhat Linux System Administrator / West Des Moines, IA