Hope you are doing great.
This is *Rohit Sarmal* from *IDC Technologies*(All our clients are direct).
Please check the requirement given below and if interested, get back to me *
*Position: Java Developer*
*Locaiton: Bedford , MA*
*Duratino 6 + Months*
- Core java knowledge - mostly on *java basics *
- Database experience in the areas of *JDBC*, connection pooling,
hibernate database connection
- Spring basics
- Tools like - maven, ant
- *Unix* experience is a must
- LDAP experience is also desired/must
- Questions around development process after a product is released to
- Candidate will have a working knowledge of the software development
process in a team environment, expertise with Java.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years *Java* programming experience and *J2EE*
- Extensive application servers experience. *Weblogic* is a major plus.
- Knowledge of other related technologies like Maven, Spring, Hibernate,
LOG4J is highly desirable.
- Candidate must be familiar with relational databases (Oracle, Sybase)
and LDAP (SUNOne, Active Directory).
- Prior experience in designing and extending schema, developing code
using the JDBC and/or JNDI API.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows, *UNIX*, and Linux as
- The individual will be a self-starter, a team player, will demonstrate
flexibility in accepting work assignments and challenges, and has a wide
array of general skill selus
*Thanks & Regards,*
Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc.,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Tel: 408-457-9399 Ext: 2017| Fax: 408-608-6088 | Yahoo: sarmal.rohitkumar |