QA Test Engineer /// Raleigh, NC ===== 1 Year Renewing Contract

Post by Salman Rashee » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 07:05:36

Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great!
Please let me know if you have anyone who fits the job description below
hot deal for today.
*
*

*
QA Test Engineer
Raleigh, NC
1 Year Renewing Contract*

All front end automation testing- must have experience QTP and Selenium
with a Java background.
HUGE PLUS: Ruby or Python scripting experience
Must-haves
*Selenium* or Sikuli
Java or JUNIT
*Ruby* or *Python *
Automated Testing
1 year Software Quality Assurance Testing for software
Understanding of software testing with web applications
Working knowledge of Linux

Education/Certification:
Electrical Engineering Degree

**

Very truly,
*Salman Rasheed *
*CAT Technology Inc.*

*"Committed to Human Excellence through IT"*
*377, Route 17 South Suite # 208 *

*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604*

*Voice: 201 257-5081 x 272 | Fax: 201 727 9296

*Visit us at*: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.

1. QA Test Engineer /// Raleigh, NC // 1 Year Renewing Contract

Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*
*

*
*

*
*

*QA Test Engineer*

*Raleigh, NC*

*1 Year Renewing Contract*

*Openings: 5 !!! *

* **All front end automation testing- must have experience QTP and Selenium
with a Java background.*

*HUGE PLUS: Ruby or Python scripting experience*

*  *

*Must-haves *

- *Selenium or Sikuli*
- Java or JUNIT
- *Ruby or Python*
*- Automated Testing*
- 1 year Software Quality Assurance Testing for software
- Understanding of software testing with web applications
- Working knowledge of Linux

Very truly,
*Salman Rasheed *|*Lead **Recruiter*

*CAT Technology Inc.*

*"Committed to Human Excellence through IT"*
*377, Route 17 South Suite # 208 *

*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604*

*Voice: 201 257-5081 x 272 | Fax: 201 727 9296

**

2. How do I start a game of Lunar Leeper?

3. QA Test Engineer /// Raleigh, NC ======= 1 Year Renewing Contract

4. Ventura & PostScript Font Downloading

5. QA Test Engineer /// Raleigh, NC ======== 1 Year Renewing Contract

6. Fireproof Coating

7. QA Test Engineer (ALREADY PLACED 4 CONSULTANT) /// Raleigh, NC // 1 Year Renewing Contract

8. Newbie question! OS/2 stops installation

9. QA Test Engineer (ALREADY PLACED 4 CONSULTANT) ///Raleigh, NC //1 Year Renewing Contract

10. QA Voice Engineer (9 OPENINGS CAN SUBMIT 9 CONSULTANTS) // Raleigh, NC //1 Year Renewing Contract

11. QA Voice Engineer ////Raleigh, NC ///1 Year Renewing Contract--For these we have placed 4 consultants

12. QA Engineer //// Raleigh, NC /// 1 Year Renewing Contract (Already Placed 2 consultants)

13. QA TESTER Android iOS QA Tester // Raleigh, NC ---------- Year Renewing Contract