Urgent Multiple Openings ---- Sr SQL Architect / Sr SQL DBA / Sr QA --- NYC -- 6+ Months -- NEED LOCALS

Post by Shashi » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:14:52

*Hi ,*

Please have a look at this rek and let me know which one best suites to your
profile.

*Title*: Sr SQL Architect / Sr SQL DBA / Sr QA

*Location*: NYC   --- *NEED LOCALS  --- Must do Face to Face*

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*1.       Sr. SQL Architect*

   - *8-10 years exp in SQL Server*
   - Experience with SQL 2005
   - Expertise in database optimization, Query and SP optimization
   - Expertise in database design and writing complex SP
   - Experience with SQL reporting SSIS, SSRS

*2.       SQL DBA*

   - *Sr. Sr. DBA with tons of DBA expertise and SQL 2005 experience*

*3.       SR QA*

   - Manual testing
   - Experience in writing test plans test cases
   - Ability to log into SQL server and check data quality etc
   - Good understanding of web applications
   - *Experience with offshore a BIG plus.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shashidhar K*

* <http://www.techdemocracy.com/default.html>***

499 Thornall Street, Suite 301

Edison, NJ - 08837

Office:    732-404-8350 (ext. 107) || Fax: 732-549-7020 ||

Hotmail IM: shashidhar5

Yahoo IM:    shashi5654

Website: www.techdemocracy.com

*Awarded 10th position in fast fifty growing companies of NJ.*

*Awarded 92*nd* position as an INC 500 company.*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S.** Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a "REMOVE" link for removal from our mailing list. If you
are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Once again, to be removed from our mailing list reply with REMOVE in the
subject heading of the original email and your email address in the body
from the original email address. Include complete address and/or domain to
be removed*

1. Urgent Multiple Openings ---- Sr SQL Architect Sr SQL DBA --- NYC -- 6+ Months -- NEED LOCALS

*Hi,*

Please send your consultants updated resume, contacts and best rates???

*Title*: Sr SQL Architect / Sr SQL DBA

*Location*: NYC   --- *NEED LOCALS  --- Must do Face to Face*

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*1.       Sr. SQL Architect*

   - *8-10 years exp in SQL Server*
   - Experience with SQL 2005
   - Expertise in database optimization, Query and SP optimization
   - Expertise in database design and writing complex SP
   - Experience with SQL reporting SSIS, SSRS

*2.      Sr SQL DBA*

[...]

2. Grand challenges and HPCC comp.parallel (22/28) FAQ

3. Opening for Sr SQL DBA (10 yrs of SQL DBA experience)

4. .BMP files from Turbo Pascal ?

5. Urgent Opening --- Sr. SQL Server Database Developer (8+ yrs) --- NYC -- 6+ Months

6. FS - R13-C4 - 2,000

7. Urgent Requirement for Sr. OBIEE Architect in Sr. OBIEE Architect 12 Months contract

8. OTInetGetInterface crash

9. Sr Sql Developer(Must be local to NY) /// Nyc,NY /// 6-12 Months

10. Sr Sql Developer(Must be local to NY Or Nearby) /// Nyc,NY /// 6-12 Months

11. URGENT REQS -- Sr. ETL Developer & Sr. QA Engineers --- 6 months --- Baltimore or Columbia , MD

12. URGENT REQ-- Sr. SQL Server DBA --- 12+ months contract --- Baltimore, MD

13. URGENT REQ-- Sr. SQL Server DBA --- 12 months contract --- Princeton, NJ