ETL Developer + OBIEE &&&&&&&&& QA tester // IL//6 months

ETL Developer + OBIEE &&&&&&&&& QA tester // IL//6 months

Post by Avanga Sudhake » Thu, 02 Feb 2012 02:32:48

HI All,

This is John form VLS, Please let me know if you have any one available for
the below projects

* *

*Position 01:*

*Title: **ETL Developer + OBIEE*

*Duration: 5 Months+*

*Location: Augusta, ME*

*Client: Will let you know before submission ONLY *

*Role Description:*
?Possesses extensive knowledge of one or more database systems, and is
capable of hands-on work in all phases of database design and management.
?Designs, develops, and implements infrastructure to provide
highly-complex, reliable, and scalable database to meet the organization's
objectives and requirements.
?Analyzes organization's business requirements for database design, and
implements changes to database as required.
?Provides detailed design and specification documentation, including
flowcharts, for all aspects of the database.
?Works with database analysts to develop methodologies, report views,
queries, and table replications
?Ensures that all the data is in the proper format.

*Preferred Education*: 4 year college degree in computer science or related
field with advanced study preferred.

 *Skill Sets Required*

* *

8 plus years of database architecture

ETL utilizing SSIS as primary ETL tool

PL/SQL

Oracle 9-11g

SQL Server 2005

Data Warehousing (expertise in full process)

Exp. creating Physical & Logical data models

Requirements & Design

OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)

Dimensional DBs

Strong Communication/Interpersonal skills

*Position 02: *

Need QA tester with embedded exp is MUST at least for 1+ yr Rate:$0/hr on
c2c All inclusively

*John A*

*Business Development Manager*

*V.L.S Systems Inc.*

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1375 | Fax (703) 953-3881**

*A SEI CMMi Level 3 Company*

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | SAP Member-Extended Business Program |
Cognos Certified Partner |

IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle Partner
2011, 2010, & 2009 Honoree:  Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

TechServe Alliance Member (Formerly NACCB)

*Note:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mailing list, reply with remove and include your original e-mail
address/addresses in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

1. ETL+ OBIEE &&&&&& QA tester // IL// 6+months

[...]

Need QA tester with embedded exp is MUST at least for 1+ yr* Rate:$40 /hr
on c2c All inclusively *

*John A*

*Business Development Manager*

*V.L.S Systems Inc.*

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1375 | Fax (703) 953-3881**

*A SEI CMMi Level 3 Company*

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | SAP Member-Extended Business Program |
Cognos Certified Partner |

IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle Partner
2011, 2010, & 2009 Honoree:  Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

TechServe Alliance Member (Formerly NACCB)

*Note:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mailing list, reply with remove and include your original e-mail
address/addresses in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

2. tcsh problem -- .vueprofile not being read??

3. 중국관련 검색엔진

4. Service Pack 3

5. why n="基于berkeley db的个人资料管理系统"?

6. What to do with Epson 500???????

7. HELP!!why n="基于berkeley db的个人资料管理系统"?

8. smbpasswd ans NIS+ map

9. 如何用partition magic标记硬盘坏的扇区?

10. Netscape && Appletviewer && Orbacus