DIRECT Client Need: ETL Lead Consultant for 5+ Months in Eden Prairie, MN || Immediate Interviews

DIRECT Client Need: ETL Lead Consultant for 5+ Months in Eden Prairie, MN || Immediate Interviews

Post by Raj Chara » Sat, 24 Dec 2011 04:13:42

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the detailed JD for *ETL Lead *& let me know if you have
someone.

*Position:* *ETL Lead Consultant*

*# of Positions Available: 2*

*Duration: 5+ Months*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Rate: DOE*

*Required:*

* *

ETL Lead needed. Ideal candidate should know *Datastage 8.1 and Teradata*.
Onsite in Eden Prairie, MN.

With regards,

 *Raj Charan*

*TTS Solutions, Inc* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729

*
*
LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raj789
**

1. Urgently Need SAP MM Consultant in Eden Prairie MN with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

**
*Job Title:**   **SAP MM Consultant***

*Duration:    6+ months *
*Location :**   **Eden Prairie, MN**
*
***Only US Citizens or GC may apply***

*Qualifications*:
Require strong communication skills and solid experience within MM.

SAP Integration is a focus on this project. Offer management solution to
integrate to SAP around BOM's out of SAP.

*Thanks & Regards***

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2. Fun Security Game

3. ETL Lead needed.Eden Prairie, MN

4. Session Tracking

5. Need ETL (DATASTAGE) DEVELOPERS in Eden Prairie, MN

6. PGPdisk on Novell Server ?

7. ---ETL / DataStage Lead (Must have Lead Exp)--Providence, RI--6+ months---IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

8. TRANSITION

9. Entry ETL/Datastage Developer -- Eden Prairie, MN -- Sure Shot

10. Immediate Interview:::: Need ETL/BI Analyst & Technical lead, Project Server Sr.Developer- Interview Tommorow

11. Senior Java Developer -- Eden Prairie, MN --6+ month of Contract

12. ETL / DataStage Lead ---Providence, RI--6+ months Contract---IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

13. --ETL / DataStage Lead--Providence, RI--6+ Months---IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-