DIRECT CLIENT NEED: SharePoint Developer for long term in Plymouth Meetings, PA || One Skype Interview Tomorrow

DIRECT CLIENT NEED: SharePoint Developer for long term in Plymouth Meetings, PA || One Skype Interview Tomorrow

Post by Raj Chara » Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:55:43

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability, Contact Info and Current location.

*Client/Position Code*

*
*

*No. of Positions*

*9*

*Position Title*

*SharePoint Developer*

*Location*

*Plymouth Meetings, PA*

*Expected Start Date*

*ASAP*

*Duration*

*Long Term*

*Bill Rate(PH) / Salary Range (PA)*

*55.00 USD DOE*

*Recruiter Notes*

*2 References from Current Project must*

*Genuine Candidates only (No OPT/CPT)*

*If H1B Visa Holder, candidate should produce his H1B Copy before submittal
or/and 2 References from Current Project with Work Email.*

*Required Skills*

*We are looking for ideal candidate with proven experience for in following
areas :
*1. Strong SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 Development experience with
Demonstrated ability to use Visual Studio, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, HTML,
JavaScript, CSS, Microsoft SQL Server;
2. Strong working knowledge of broader architectural concepts important to
the Microsoft platform
3. Excellent communication skills;
4. Superb problem solving skills and troubleshooting abilities; and
5. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and
supportively in a team.
6. Experience building highly customized SharePoint applications
7. Experience using Web Utilization tools such as WebTrends.

* *

*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume ASAP

For any reasons, if you are not currently looking for a project, but might
know someone who would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you
would pass along my details. Thanks for your help in advance.

I look forward to speaking with you!

*With Regards,*

* *

*Raj Charan** **| Lead- Recruitments **[image: Description: Description:

* *

*Tel: (512) 686-**4657| Fax: 512-857-8729

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*Address : 13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279*

*Austin, TX 78750, USA*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*TTS Solutions, Inc.* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
this e-mail message.

  image003.jpg
1K Download

  image006.gif
2K Download

  image002.jpg
2K Download

  image004.gif
< 1K Download

  image005.gif
< 1K Download

Post by Raj Chara » Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:56:48

[...]

1. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: SharePoint Developer in Plymouth Meetings, PA for a long term contract || Today Interviews

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability, Contact Info and Current location.

* *

*Client/Position Code*

 *No. of Positions*

*8*

*Position Title*

*SharePoint Developer*

*Location*

*Plymouth Meetings, PA*

*Expected Start Date*

*ASAP*

*Duration*

*Long Term*

*Bill Rate(PH) / Salary Range (PA)*

[...]

Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729

*
*
LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raj789
**

2. Management software?

3. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: Salesforce Developer for Long Term in Collegeville, PA || Today/Tomorrow Interview

4. telnet bug?

5. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: BI Developer for Long term contract in El Monte, CA :: Tomorrow Interviews

6. FS:SGI Indigo XS-24Z $400.00

7. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: Salesforce Developer for Long Term in Collegeville, PA || Today Interview

8. Strange Behaviour of g++

9. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: Sharepoint Lead 2010 in Cleveland, OH for a long term contract || Today Interview

10. URGENT NEED - Sharepoint Developer - Plymouth Meeting, PA - 12+ Months

11. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: Abinitio Lead in Collegeville, PA for a long term contract || Immediate Interviews

12. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: Data Warehouse Architect in Collegeville, PA for a long term contract || Immediate Interviews

13. DIRECT CLIENT NEED: Netezza Lead in Collegeville, PA for a long term contract || Immediate Interviews