Urgently Need SAP SRM Lead Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Urgently Need SAP SRM Lead Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Post by Onima » Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:46:46

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

 *Position title - SAP SRM Lead Consultant
Location -         Minneapolis, MN*

*Contract duration - 6+ Months*

***Only US Citizens may apply***

* *

*Job details - *

*SAP SRM Lead Consultant - *This role would be the lead driving the SRM
Implementation. Strong leadership and knowledge as well as communication
skills are required.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Post by Onima » Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:47:29

[...]

1. Urgently Need SAP BW Lead Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

*Position:    SAP BW Lead Resource*

*Duration:    6+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN*

**

**

*Job Description:*

This role will spend the next 1 year+ helping drive the implementation
working closely with a FT client resource. Strong BW experience.

Solid communication skills and understanding of change management.
Leadership and flexibility.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*

2. debug from toolbar still broken

3. Urgently Need SAP MM Lead in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

4. % of cache hits

5. Urgently Need SAP PI Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

6. Q: Plotting y=a*x+b

7. Urgently Need SAP PI Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

8. 11x17, 600dpi printer suggestions wanted

9. Urgently Need SAP MM Consultant in Eden Prairie MN with my direct client

10. Urgently Need SAP BW Lead Consultant with my direct client

11. Urgently Need VC Support Project CTC in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

12. Urgently Need OBIEE Architect in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

13. Urgently Need Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client