Immediate Multiple Direct Client requirements : Sybase DBA in Franklin, WI / Irving, TX.

Immediate Multiple Direct Client requirements : Sybase DBA in Franklin, WI / Irving, TX.

Post by Ram » Fri, 06 Apr 2012 23:46:06

*Hi,*
We have Multiple immediate direct client requirements. If you have any
suitable consultants, So please send me their updated resumes along with
contact details ASAP.. Please send all replies Only TO *: **

*
**Sybase DBA*

*
Location          : Franklin, WI.*

*Duration           : 6 Months*

*Start Date        : ASAP*

Required Skills:

Should have expertise in ASE version 12 & 15

Should have expertise with Replication setup

Should be good in Performance Tuning

Good in troubleshooting and Problem Management skills

Good in communication and coordinating with application teams

Provide Business hours support for Incident, Service Requests, Change
Management to application team

On-call / weekend support on rotation.

*Sybase DBA**  *

*Location          : Irving, TX*

*Visa                 : GC /CTZ*

*Interview         : F2F Must (in TX or NJ)*

*Start Date        : ASAP*

*Duration           : 6 Months*

*Required Skills : *

Required a senior hands on Sybase production support DBA. Experience in
Sybase cluster, Warm Standby, Experience in server installation and
auditing is a must.

Knowledge of MDA tables. Upgrade experience from Sybase 12.5.x to ASE 15 is
a plus. Knowledge of BMC patrol is a plus.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka,***

* *

[image: Description: Description:

**

*Ph.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678

**
**www.spectraforce.com* <http://www.spectraforce.com/>* ; *

* *

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We truly
apologize for the inconvenience caused. Warning: Computer viruses can be
transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability

1. Immediate Direct client requirement : Unix AIX Admin in Irving , TX ..

*Hi,*
Good Morning..

We have immediate direct client requirement, so please go through the
requirement if you are comfortable with the requirement, So please send me
your updated resume along with contact details ASAP..

* *

*

 *Unix AIX Admin ( GC / Citizens Preferred ) *

*Locations   : Irving, TX.
Duration    : 6 Months+
Start Date : Immediate
Visa Status: CTZ & GC Prefered H1B Ok
Interview: F2F/Skype

Scope of Work:
*Responsible for day-to-day support *(AIX)* which includes.

. System setup and customization

. OS installation and configuration

. OS hardening as per guidelines laid out by design team / security team

. System disk storage maintenance *(LVM)*

. System monitoring - CPU, Disk, Memory utilization etc.

. Capacity planning inputs, Periodical reporting

. Problem resolution and *RCA *for system issues

. OS/Patches upgrade.

. Scripting for automating tasks

. Backup / Restore.

. Responsibilities include hardware, OS, level troubleshooting.

. Ability to write scripts and procedures to automate administration tasks.

*. HACMP, LPAR and DLPAR administration and VIO configuration and
administration. *

*  4 6  years *of* UNIX *administration experience in the* AIX, HACMP,
LPAR, DLPAR, VIO *and administration skills.*
*  Working knowledge on *storage *is an added advantage.*
*  Experience in *shell scripting *would be handy.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.*
# 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606.
Ph.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678

www.spectraforce.com ;

Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we
provide to our Recruitment Candidates.For this purpose, we would greatly
value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few
minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link
below.

2. HP850 series

3. Immediate Direct client requirement : Solaris Admin in Irving , TX ..

4. FS 5.1 user question: is FS6 worth the upgrade from FS 5.1/FSFS?

5. Immediate Direct client requirement : Mobile Tester in Irving, TX.

6. A million thanks to Mr. Martin J. Bastiaans

7. IMMEDIATE NEED - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW - Oracle DBA - Irving, TX - Local - 6+ Month

8. GNU emacs....

9. Immediate Direct client requirement : Java / J2EE Tech Lead Developer in Milwaukee, WI.

10. Immediate Direct client requirement : Oracle Apps DBA in Boston, MA.

11. Immediate Direct Client requirement for : SQL Server DBA in Sacramento, CA.

12. Immediate Direct Client requirement for : PeopleSoft DBA in Cornying, NY.

13. Immediate Direct client requirement : Test Engineer/Linux Work Stations in Houston, TX.