Hope you are doing great.
This is *Rohit Sarmal* from *IDC Technologies*(All our client are direct).
Please check the requirement given below and if intersted get back to me *
*Position: Project Manager*
*Location: Cupertino(Bay Area), CA*
*Duration: 6 + Months *
*Project Management *
- Create and maintain project plans for these projects.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Establish rapport and maintain communication with Business and IS&T
- Keep stakeholders updated on project progress, risks and mitigation.
- Negotiate timelines and deliverables with business and IT teams.
- Coordinate activities of technical team including end-to-end design
- This role is 100% onsite. Very little, if any, offshore coordination
will be required.
- Will report to a program manager* *
- At least 2 - 3 years project management experience.
- Exposure to data warehousing / reporting projects is preferred
- Should have worked in a multi-vendor environment.
- *Must have SAP MM or Procurement (Direct & Indirect Procurement)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including ability to
create Keynote/PowerPoint presentations.
- Communicate with business team, business analysts and technical leads.
- Make updates to a business-facing wiki / intranet web site.
*Tools and Technologies: *
- Proficient in using any standard project management tool.
- Proficient with Excel for managing a project schedule.
- Team player (very important).
- Be able to work independently with little supervision
*Thanks & Regards,*
Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc.,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Tel: 408-457-9399 Ext: 2017| Fax: 408-608-6088 | Yahoo: sarmal.rohitkumar |