Urgently Need VC Support Project CTC in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Urgently Need VC Support Project CTC in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Post by Onima » Tue, 15 May 2012 23:37:33

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

**

*Position:    VC Support Project CTC - Variant Configuration Support*

*Duration:    4+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN*

*Client:           Fujitsu America*

**
**
*Job Description:*
C2C Machine Configuration project
*
Skills:
*
**We will need resources who are familiar with SAP Variant Configuration
functionality and configuration in SAP ECC 6, and they will be doing work
based on a design that will already be built for them.**

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

1. Urgently Need Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

*Position:    Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator *

*Duration:    8+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN***

*ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:*
?Monitor and support monthly budget tracking across Comm Portfolio
?Interact across multiple business partners assisting in the administrative
setup, tracking and commercial aspects of projects.
?Track, prepare and report on monthly performance metrics.
?Assist in the tactical components required to support staffing of project
teams.

*JOB SPECIFICATIONS:*
?Required Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
?Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
applications.
?Solid background in an environment promoting coordination and
communication
?Basic knowledge of financial accounting and planning frameworks
?Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills with
the ability to perform investigative tasks. **

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2. terminal services...

3. Urgently Need OBIEE Architect in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

4. Major Problem with OMTool !!!!!?????

5. Urgently Need SAP BW Lead Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

6. Larger Startup Screen for the Mac II

7. Urgently Need SAP PI Resource in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

8. Test

9. Urgently Need SAP SRM Lead Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

10. Urgently Need SAP MM Lead in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

11. Urgently Need SAP PI Consultant in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

12. Urgently Need SCCM Engineer in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

13. Urgently Need Windchill Administrator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client