Urgently Need Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Urgently Need Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Post by Onima » Sun, 24 Jun 2012 03:52:15

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

*Position:    Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator *

*Duration:    8+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN***

*ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:*
?Monitor and support monthly budget tracking across Comm Portfolio
?Interact across multiple business partners assisting in the administrative
setup, tracking and commercial aspects of projects.
?Track, prepare and report on monthly performance metrics.
?Assist in the tactical components required to support staffing of project
teams.

*JOB SPECIFICATIONS:*
?Required Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
?Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
applications.
?Solid background in an environment promoting coordination and
communication
?Basic knowledge of financial accounting and planning frameworks
?Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills with
the ability to perform investigative tasks. **

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

1. Urgently Need VC Support Project CTC in Minneapolis MN with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

**

*Position:    VC Support Project CTC - Variant Configuration Support*

*Duration:    4+ Months*

*Location:    Minneapolis, MN*

*Client:           Fujitsu America*

**
**
*Job Description:*
C2C Machine Configuration project
*
Skills:
*
**We will need resources who are familiar with SAP Variant Configuration
functionality and configuration in SAP ECC 6, and they will be doing work
based on a design that will already be built for them.**

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2. Spacing problem in listofigure, listofcontent and bibliography.

3. Urgent requirement with direct client for Jr. Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN

4. comp.windows.x.intrinsics Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

5. Need advice on 486/5x86 VLB-PCI m-boards.

6. Urgently Need Project QA/QC Manager with my direct client

7. What is xemacs?

8. Urgently Need Business Intelligence Project Manager with my direct client

9. Urgently Need BI Project Manager with my direct client

10. Urgently Need PLM Data Migration Project Manager with my direct client

11. Urgently Need Technical Project Manager in Milwaukee WI with my direct client

12. Urgently Need Project Manager w/Sharepoint Architecture exp - AR - 12 Months (Direct Client)