Need SAP Portal Developer

Post by Kumar Redd » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 02:15:53

Hi,

Please find the requirement and revert ASAP with the updated resume to *

Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Available:

Visa Status:

Rate:

Role: SAP Portal developer

Location: VA

Duration: 6 months.

Seeking an SAP Portal developer for a contract on the east coast. At least
2 years portal development. VA.

Netweaver, WebDynpro, iViews, Security (SSO, SSL w/ LDAP). Prior experience
with matrixed orgs and Government project experience.

*Regards,*

*Kumar R*

*[image: Osair Logo]*

*OSAIR Technologies LLC
36 York Road,*

*West Windsor, NJ | 08550
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076

[image: http://image.cellphones.ca/images/logos/yahoo_logo_small.gif]*:
pavanreddy47 *[image: imgres]*: rockstar1431*

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

Need SAP Portal Developer

Post by Pavan Redd » Sun, 10 Jun 2012 02:16:16

[...]

1. Need SAP Portal Developer

Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

*Requires Resumes*

Yes

*Title*

Technical SAP Portal Developer

*Requirement Description*

*Start Date*

1/25/2012

*Duration*

4-6 months

*End Client City/State*

Virginia

*Regards,*

*Kumar R*

*[image: Osair Logo]*

*OSAIR Technologies LLC
36 York Road,*

*West Windsor, NJ | 08550
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076

*YM: pavanreddy47 / GTalk: rockstar1431*

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

2. Help me make this XML into C# code?

3. Need SAP Portal Developer (Technical)

4. ecad: spr for symbol creation

5. Need SAP Portal developer

6. Windows 95 and PostScript-Fonts

7. Need SAP Portal Developer

8. X-10 and my car's HomeLink transmitter

9. Req: SAP MDM/Portal Developer ***** SAP MDM/SAP Portal expert Immediately

10. SAP ABAP Developer with SAP Portal Exp

11. Need SAP Portal Architect/Developer

12. Need SAP Enterprise Portal Developer.................Very Urgent

13. Need a SAP PORTAL DEVELOPER IN (Irvine OR California)