Urgently Need Java Lead Developer in Pittsburgh PA with my direct client

Urgently Need Java Lead Developer in Pittsburgh PA with my direct client

Post by Onima » Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:28:45

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

*Position  -   Java Lead Developer
Location -    **Pittsburgh, PA**
Duration -    5+ Months  ***

* *

*Job Description:
**Skills:*

*Front:* JavaScript, AJAX, SVG, JQuery, CSS, XSLT
*Middle:* Castor,  Spring MVC, JEE6, Hibernate
*Backend:* Oracle 10g/ Oracle Coherence
*Application servers:* JBoss and Web logic

We are looking for is someone who has a lot of hands-on development
experience with front and middle technologies within our stack.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Onima Arora*

* *

** <http://www.acsicorp.com/index.php>

*Technical Recruiter*

2400 Meadowbrook Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096

*Phone: (678) 207-5241| Fax: 404-393-3370*

*Web: **www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

1. Urgently Need Java Developer in Pittsburgh PA with my direct client

Greetings!

Please help me on this requirement with your available consultants.

*
*

*Position  -   Java Developer
Location -    **Pittsburgh, PA**
Duration -    5+ Months  ***

* *

[...]

2. VPN Performance Question

3. Urgently Need Sharepoint Developer - Harrisburg,PA - 12 Months Contract (Direct Client)

4. wedit (small) bug ?

5. Urgently Need Java Developer in Hollywood CA with my direct client

6. Windows and DOS dot directories--are they needed?

7. Urgently Need Java Developer with my direct client

8. Free stuff on the net

9. Urgently Need Java Developer in Whippany NJ with my direct client

10. Urgently Need Java J2EE Developer in Ashburn VA with my direct client

11. Urgently Need Java Developer in Jacksonville FL with my direct client

12. Urgently Need Junior Java Web Developer in San Ramon CA with my direct client

13. Urgently Need Junior Java Developer in Bloomington IL with my direct client