Direct client requirement for Data Architect/Data Warehouse Architect - Netezza

Direct client requirement for Data Architect/Data Warehouse Architect - Netezza

Post by raj » Sat, 04 Jul 2009 03:45:23

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good !!
Kindly send me the updated resume along with contact details and expected
rate for the below position ASAP.

Job Description:
Job Title: Data Architect or Data Warehouse Architect - Netezza
Location - Wilmington, DE
Duration - 3 Months +

At least 5 years experience working as a data architect in DW appliance
environments
Currently hands on in data modeling design for both transactional and data
warehouse/data mart system
5 years hands on data modeling experience, 3 years hands on in a DW
appliance environment
At least 3 years experience supporting a production appliance environment as
any kind of architect
At least 2 to 3 years experience doing ETL coding using Informatica
Able to create architectural diagrams and data architecture diagrams in
great detail
Deep understanding of Ralph Kimball's Bus architecture, Constellation, data
warehouse toolkit.
Deep understanding of slow changing dimensions, type I, II, IIPrior
experience converting from Oracle to DW appliance
Able to mentor Domain architects on developing roadmap and vision for data
warehouse appliance
At least 2 years, prior experience developing Data architecture framework
for a data warehouse appliance environment, prefer someone with a starter
kit of leverageable data architecture designs from prior engagements

*Thanks & Regards,
*
*Jai Shukla

International Business Solutions
Phone- 732-981-0450*428
Fax- 732-909-2178

Web- http://www.IBS-NJ.com
255-Old New Burnswick Road
Suite N230, Piscataway NJ-08854

IM: jai_shukla1*

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaishukla

MBE Certified - State of New Jersey

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

We reserve the right to work with the parent company, if the candidate is
not on your H1/W2. If the candidate is in the process of transferring H1s,
we require WAC numbers.