how can i get last lsp code

Post by bg8a » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 19:41:13

i got lsp code from platform sdk(NOV.),but may be there are some bugs in
code, the system can't online, when i installed the lsp.dll. i search the
google , it said there have a new one,but i can't get it.
pls hlp!!

how can i get last lsp code

Post by arkady » Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:50:56

A few days ago ( July 4 ) Eric Sassaman [ MS ] announced new PSDK ( July
2002 ) , so I believe it's there ,
OTOH you can look at mirror of this NG
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/newsgroups/programmer_...
s.asp
( aware of wrap )
with attachments the message by Anthony Jones [ MS ] with new LSP .
Arkady

Quote:> i got lsp code from platform sdk(NOV.),but may be there are some bugs in
> code, the system can't online, when i installed the lsp.dll. i search the
> google , it said there have a new one,but i can't get it.
> pls hlp!!

how can i get last lsp code

Post by bg8a » Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:15:58

thks, i got it! :)

Quote:> A few days ago ( July 4 ) Eric Sassaman [ MS ] announced new PSDK ( July
> 2002 ) , so I believe it's there ,
> OTOH you can look at mirror of this NG

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/newsgroups/programmer_...
> s.asp
> ( aware of wrap )
> with attachments the message by Anthony Jones [ MS ] with new LSP .
> Arkady

> > i got lsp code from platform sdk(NOV.),but may be there are some bugs in
> > code, the system can't online, when i installed the lsp.dll. i search
the
> > google , it said there have a new one,but i can't get it.
> > pls hlp!!

1. LSP Sample Compatibility with Netsonic's LSP

Everyone,

I am still working what seems to the the latest version of the LSP.  I got
my copy off this newsgroup courtesy of Anthony Jones' post June 6th.  I
haven't had a lot of problems, as this version of the LSP has fixed a
variety of problems, including some that I also posted on this newsgroup as
feedback to the latest source.  I am having problems when I try to install
the sample over Netsonic's LSP.  The debugging information I have been able
to gather is: the sample LSP isn't at fault, but something screwy happens
when the sample tries to forward the WSPSocket call to Netsonic's LSP (since
I layered directly over it), I get a 10022 error, which error lookup
describes as "An invalid argument was supplied."  To check all
possibilities, I tried to uninstall the sample and write a simple Winsock 2
application that uses WSASocket.  The LPWSAPROTOCOL_INFOW struct I pass it
seems to work, but when the sample LSP uses the conventions set forth in
MSDN for WSPSocket under Layered Service Provider Considerations, it can't
even produce a socket.  Is there a problem with the sample or Netsonic's
LSP.  I need to use both the LSP and Netsonic, so uninstalling Netsonic is
not an option.  Any advice on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

Alfred

2. kernel mods to make speaker box work on Sparc 10 (SunOS 4.1.3)?

3. Clarification of some LSP code

4. h2n problem

5. Repost: Feedback for the latest LSP source code

6. Hand writing recognition app.

7. Other problems with MSN LSP Sample Code

8. Win2k on IBMi1400 Thinkpad

9. Getting the last error without calling GetLastError()

10. how i get all html code with WSPRecv (LSP)?

11. Feedback for the latest LSP source code

12. ostringstream: getting last character

13. Defect Report: distance(first, last) when "last" is before "first"