Looking for game developers

Post by Square Wheel Studi » Sat, 16 Sep 1995 04:00:00

SQUARE WHEEL STUDIOS INC.

        Square Wheel Studios Inc. is a Software
Development and Publishing corporatio n in search
of unique and commercially viable * software.
We are mainly interested in IBM PC (DOS,
Windows and OS/2) and  MAC based software.

We can offer your product:
        -North American Distribution
        -Technical Support (800 Service)
        -CD ROM software
        -Complete Marketing
        -Packaging; Both Artwork and Production
        -Selling within large retail stores.

        If you have a software package that has
marketing potential, then we would like to hear from
you. If you have a sample of your work or any
pending projects, you may submit them to the
following address:

        Square Wheel Studios Inc.
        Evaluation Department
             997 Decarie Suite 201
             St Laurent, Quebec
             H4L 3M7    Canada
             Tel (514) 745-3123
             Fax(514) 745-3508

Or for more information you may contact us at our
internet address:

or
Compuserve: 75451,2475

All demos and other submissions are kept in strict
confidence.
We thank you for your interest.

1. LOOKING FOR GAME DEVELOPERS(WINDOWS)

SQUARE WHEEL STUDIOS INC.

        Square Wheel Studios Inc. is a Software
Development and Publishing corporation  in search
of unique and commercially viable gaming software.
We are mainly interested in IBM PC (DOS and
Windows) and MAC base d software.

[...]

2. Graphics Newsgroups

3. LOOKING FOR GAME DEVELOPERS (WINDOWS)

4. Server.Transfer question

5. Looking for game developers

7. PV-WAVE 7.00 GUI's

8. looking for game developers

9. Attention: Looking for game developers!

10. ..Looking for Game Developers for Start-up in MN, WI, IL area..

11. Attention: Looking for game developers!

12. looking for professional/hobby PC game developer with games of his/her own