I'm selling my BORLAND C++ version 4.5 (not turbo version) cheap!

I'm selling my BORLAND C++ version 4.5 (not turbo version) cheap!

Post by don't send me spa » Sat, 29 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi to all!

I'm selling my Borland C++ version 4.5 at auction at ebay. It will only be
available until the end of 3/29.

Go here:  http://www.ebay.com/aw-cgi/item.cgi?item=sqh9653

I can accept foreign currency/checks in payment if you are the high bidder.

I expect that it will sell rather inexpensively considering that the retail
price was originally ~$300.

Have fun   :)

1. Help please: use Bounds-Checker for Borland C++ (version 4.5)

   Would someone please tell me how to set up Borland IDE in order to let
Bounds-Checker view my source codes?

   I have already included the debug information under Options->Projects-Compiler
and therefore I can debug under Borland. But this does not help for Bounds Checker:
it refuses to display my code when there is an error in my code.

   Your help will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Kevin Lai

2. ABC

3. Borland C++ 4.5 vs Turbo C++ 3.1 Visual Edition

4. FS: Opalvision Board/Software/manuals

5. Borland Turbo C++ 4.5 - 4 sale

6. PCMCIA modem for Thinkpad 720

7. Can I make Borland Turbo C++ for Windows 4.5 make a DOS (non-windows) program?

8. Request for PC HD to SUN Tape utility

9. Borland Turbo C++ 4.5 Inquiry

10. Boot sector writing with borland turbo c++ 4.5

11. HELP PLEASE Borland Turbo C++ for Windows 4.5

12. Help : ***Cannot load Turbo Debugger from Borland C/C++ Version 3.00

13. FS: Borland Turbo C++ for Dos 3.0 Full Version