Clearinbg a line in the registry?

Post by Creaga » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:23:55

Hi there

Is there any way to clear one line in the registry?

My application is using a driver, LPT1Access.sys to control the printer
port, and every time I run and compile my app, it works great, but as soon
as I reboot, the and run again, it gives an error that said that the driver
cant load? then I clean the registry (SystemSuite2000) and reboot.... and it
is fine again..... so , If anyone could assist me getting the code to get
the system registry cleared when the app closes, I would appreciate it...
any help would be appreciated :)

John