How to disable property page tab on property sheet?

How to disable property page tab on property sheet?

Post by Geoff Foxto » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Is there any way to grey out and disable a CPropertyPage tab on a
CPropertySheet (VC++ v5.0, COMCTL32.DLL v4.70) so that it cannot be
selected ?

If not, is there a quick way to disable all the controls on a given page
without calling EnableWindow() for them all individually ?

TIA
--
Geoff Foxton

How to disable property page tab on property sheet?

Post by Jason Wilde » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Geoff,

Check out http://www.codeguru.com/propertysheet/disable_tab.shtml this
provides a CPropertySheet derivative that does what you want.   I used this
class some months ago when it was in its infancy, it had a few bugs that
were fixed early-on but seems to be a reasonably stable implementation now.

Regards,

Jason.