Modifying focused title bars, how?

Post by Xrad Austin Dav » Sat, 18 Feb 1995 06:09:52

        Im currently working with an application that is an always on
top application displaying a number and a time value.  Ive seen apps
that modify windows so that info (usually a clock, or free resources)
is displayed in the title bar of whatever windows has the current
focus.  Could anyone give me a pointer to information on how that is
done?

Brad

--

       "Behind my sarcasm, desperate memories lie" - Pink Floyd

1. Modifying Title Bar of the app with focus

I wonder if anyone out there knows how the title bar of the application that
has the focus can be modified to carry a new name or bitmap ? I know MS
does not approve of modifying the title bar, but I would still like to be
able to do that.
Its a difficult one, but I hope someone can help out, as I can't find the
answer anywhere in the manuals, even the non-MS approved ones!
Please post to this newsgroup, although any answers personally received will
be reposted here.

thanks a 1024*1024!

Josh

--

2. Can I get the multicast vidoe/audio data myself instead of using MS's Exchange IP Multicast Conferencing Client ActiveX Control?

3. How 2 Modify Title bar of app with focus

4. Using mHdr.mNextPkt

5. Title -- setting the title in a document title bar

6. Standard string class

7. Modifying title bar of any window

8. Constraining a TMemo Object

9. How to modify title bar

10. status bars and title bars

11. How to show diffenent Texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

12. Please modify title/topic fields

13. Dialog title losing focus