File Format: Looking for WordPerfect macro file format...

File Format: Looking for WordPerfect macro file format...

Post by Lucas Mikisz » Sat, 16 Mar 1996 04:00:00

        Hi,

        I am looking for the format of the .WCM files for WordPerfect for
        Windows, or DOS for that matter.
        If someone could tell me where I could find such information I would
        be very grateful.

        Thank you

        Lucas M.

Carpe Diem

1. WordPerfect File Format/Macro

2 questions:

1. I have a VB program starting WordPerfect 5.2 and want to run a wp macro
on startup.  How can I do this within WordPerfect?

2. I want to edit a WordPerfect 5.2 file from within my VB program.  If I
edit a wp file at all, it becomes unreadable (perhaps a checksum value?).
Where can I get information on WordPerfect file formats?

Please email me directly.  Thanks in advance,

Ray

2. Is it possible to deliver ANI/Caller ID on a T1?

3. WordPerfect, Lotus123, Excel File Formats?

4. PGP with Mutt

5. URGENTLY NEED WORDPERFECT 5.1 FILE FORMAT

6. Multiple Server "Switch"

7. WordPerfect 6.0 File Format

8. cable T.V & EQUIPMENT

9. Wordperfect 6 file format ?

10. GIF 87a format (Was: GIF file format wanted)

11. GIF 89a format (Was: GIF file format wanted)

12. Looking for Windows help file format description...

13. SUMMARY re: 'Looking for format of ".BMP" files.'