IEEE 1394 Driver Development

Post by H.Q. » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:02:18

Hey all,

Hopefully this is a good place to post the following request. I was
wondering if anyone has done IEEE 1394 Driver Development for device
control, using a shareware package to develop non-kernel mode drivers.

(This post also made to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.comm)

Thanks,

H.

1. 1394 Miniport Driver Development

Does anybody know how can we get the 1394 miniport driver specs for
Win98/NT5? That is the document that describes how to build your own 1394
miniport drivers that allow a 1394 adapter to function under 98/NT5 (not
1394 mini-drivers).

Thanks in advance,

Dimitris Staikos

2. network is very slooowwww....HELP

3. IEEE 1394 and Windows 2000

4. HELP! deleted QSTRUP

5. Does SCSI Pass Through Support USB and IEEE 1394 Storage Devices?

6. Best way to port/rewrite old Unix Curses programs onto AS/400???

7. IEEE 1394 bus reset

8. Hello again folks :-)

9. Firewire (IEEE 1394) programming

10. IEEE 1394

11. networking over IEEE 1394

12. How to control IEEE 1394 camera ?

13. IEEE-1394 Isochronous talk issue under XP