IEEE 1394

Post by Karl Regie » Sun, 24 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

I have the NT 5.0 DDK beta 1, but most of the 1394 information is missing.
I assume that it will be included in the next release.  When can we expect
to have NT 5.0 DDK beta 2 in our hands?

Karl

1. IEEE 1394 and Windows 2000

Hello!
We need to use a IEEE 1394 Controller with Windows 2000 Beta 3.
Our controller-board is based on  PCILynx chip of Texas Instruments, while
Windows 2000 only supports OHCI-based boards.
Is it possible to install the drivers taken from Windows 98, and if so, how?
Does any LYNX-compatible driver for Windows 2000 exist?
Thank you in advance for your attention!

2. need help to restore cp backup files (old)

3. networking over IEEE 1394

4. implications of RunAsUser mail

5. How to control IEEE 1394 camera ?

6. Macro on startup

7. IEEE 1394 Driver Development

8. Problems with AOL 6

9. Firewire (IEEE 1394) programming

10. IEEE 1394 bus reset

11. Does SCSI Pass Through Support USB and IEEE 1394 Storage Devices?

12. DV NTSC transmission over IEEE-1394!

13. WinDbg with IEEE 1394