programmatically wake from suspend

Post by Nobodyzhom » Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:37:36

Can anyone point me to some source code that demonstrates how to
programmatically wake the computer from suspend mode at a settable time?

Thanks,
Me

programmatically wake from suspend

Post by Sten Westerbac » Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:47:14

Quote:> Can anyone point me to some source code that demonstrates how to
> programmatically wake the computer from suspend mode at a settable time?

See reference for "Waitable Timer" and set such a timer at the time you
want.
It will run at that time so it will wake up some time before that...

- Sten

1. Waking up a Win95 machine from suspend mode

Does anyone know how to programmatically wake up a machine that is in suspend
mode?  I think I can see how to do it in NT4 using waitable timers.  However, 95
doesn't support waitable timers.

Is there any way to do this?

TIA

-------------- http://www.xmission.com/~tlacy --------------
Terry Lacy                      Even the Immortal Brahma
                             Shaves before he hugs his mama

2. Automation: How to read file modification date?

3. Suspend mode - wake-up the monitor after

4. what is proxy server?

5. System Wake Up Timer from S3, S4 (Suspend/Hibernate)

6. HPLJ Error messages ???

7. Wake up desktop after Suspend using SetSystemPowerState/SetSuspendState in Win 2k/XP

8. Butterworth Filters for EEG

9. Wake display from suspend manually

10. Programmatically prevent suspend?

11. Decrement time of network communication wake up

12. Need to wake-up User thread from Kernel Driver ISR...

13. Cannot wake up a Windows NT/2000 Service