how do I view hidden shares

Post by Paul Tai » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I just found that rmtshare from the resource kit can display hidden shares
C$ etc. How does this magic occur ?

Hopefully the $ in this message won't hide it :-)

Some working code would be nice.

--

how do I view hidden shares

Post by Jeffrey Walto » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

NetShareEnum( )

WNetEnumResource ( ) does not enumerate hidden shares.

I just found that rmtshare from the resource kit can display hidden shares
C$ etc. How does this magic occur ?

Hopefully the $ in this message won't hide it :-)

Some working code would be nice.

--

1. Q: Hide all views, but keep document?

Howdy folks-

I have an MDI application where I want to have several possible views
for a document.  However I would like to have the option of having
none of the views open.  Visual C++/MFC does a nice thing for you and
closes the document when you close the last view.  However, I want the
document to remain open.  I tried creating a view and hiding it with
ShowWindow(SW_HIDE), but it only worked the first time: I was able to
bring up another view, but when I closed it, the document closed.
Any ideas?

Erik

Erik Sincoff                Teknowledge Corporation

2. Realtime monitoring possible? WinProxy and ZA?

3. Listing hidden shares on win95/98 machines

4. Printing directly to film..

5. Howto enumarate hidden shares ?

6. Folder redirection of desktop - wheres the trash?

7. What are "hidden shares" ?

8. Saving Contacts in a different format

9. Q: Enumerating/browsing hidden shares

10. Enumerating/browsing hidden shares

11. Enumerate hidden shares?

12. Hidden Shares

13. view sharing folder for a computer without using NETAPI32 ?