Device Manager property sheet tab.

Post by Tomer » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

    I'm looking for samples regarding custom property

    sheet on device manager's properties.

    Are there any books/articles covering this issue ?

    Tomer Goldberg.

Device Manager property sheet tab.

Post by Pavlo Barvink » Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello!

What kind of operating system are you going to do it for? If it is
Win95/98 - then it is covered pretty good in the DDK's help. The only bad
thing - that you have to use 16-bit compiler for it. For more information -
search DDK's help/sources for the word "EnumPropPages". If you are going to
do it for Win2K - then you have to export function "EnumPropPages32" from
your custom dll, but these are only rumors, since I didn't actually do it
for Win2K.

Good luck,
 Pavlo

>    I'm looking for samples regarding custom property

>    sheet on device manager's properties.

>    Are there any books/articles covering this issue ?

>    Tomer Goldberg.

1. How could i get the property sheet tab control with single row tabs?

I have following problem:
My property sheet control has 5 tabs. I've implemented risizing of  he
control(window). As i resize it so that all tabs don't fit to the window
the control changes its look to the multiline one (automatically). I
want prevent it so that the control looks like that one in the Microsoft
Developer Studio in the Build-Settings-Menu (with an horizontal
scrollbar in the right top edge of the tab control)

Has anybody an idea, how i could do it?

Alexander

2. looking for x-syn of steinberg

3. How to disable property page tab on property sheet?

4. LAN Server/400 for the AS400

5. Create a property sheet within a property sheet.

6. EMS Disk Emulator Needed.

7. How to get the properties of the devices (like Device Manager)

8. lp

9. Tab Order backward once a dialog is placed in a Property Sheet

10. How to make the Tab control of a property sheet ownerdraw?

11. Property Sheet : Too Many Tabs... Ahhhh!

12. How To: Same size tabs on Property Sheets.

13. Tab Controls/Property sheets problem (again)