Suspend mode - wake-up the monitor after

Suspend mode - wake-up the monitor after

Post by Priesol Vladimi » Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:50:53

Hello,
I made routine for program system switching to suspend
mode.
If waitable timer is over then system will wake-up.
The primary problem is - I don't know how tell WIN2000 to
switch on the monitor.
i tried dome few of process (include SystemParametersInfo)
but display stays constantly off.
Can anybody help me?

Suspend mode - wake-up the monitor after

Post by Konran Udo Gerbe » Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:05:25

Hi Priesol,

try SetThreadExecutionState(ES_DISPLAY_REQUIRED) an see the doc
for the rest. I've used that in one of my apps and worked with
the monitor as you expect.

HTH,
Konran

Quote:> Hello,

--

Konran U. Gerber
EDV & Astro Service

Internet: http://www.lichterleben.de/, http://www.winhoros.de/

1. Waking up a Win95 machine from suspend mode

Does anyone know how to programmatically wake up a machine that is in suspend
mode?  I think I can see how to do it in NT4 using waitable timers.  However, 95
doesn't support waitable timers.

Is there any way to do this?

TIA

-------------- http://www.xmission.com/~tlacy --------------
Terry Lacy                      Even the Immortal Brahma
                             Shaves before he hugs his mama

2. Problems compiling Cyrus IMAPD on OpenBSD 3.2

3. programmatically wake from suspend

4. Frontier bugs(?)

5. Wake up desktop after Suspend using SetSystemPowerState/SetSuspendState in Win 2k/XP

6. JPEG

7. Wake display from suspend manually

8. picture slideshows on DVD

9. System Wake Up Timer from S3, S4 (Suspend/Hibernate)

10. Powerstate, sleep and wake-up

11. Need to wake-up User thread from Kernel Driver ISR...

12. remote wake-up modem

13. Wake monitor from standby