How to get ThreadID from driver

Post by venkates » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi
How to get the ThreadID from the driver, at which the particular chunk of
the driver works. Is there any function available in the ddk which gives me
the ThreadID. help me in this regard

Thanks in advance,

regards
venkatesh

How to get ThreadID from driver

Post by Chris Rin » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

PsGetCurrentThread() should do it.

Chris Ring
Software Engineer
Intel Dialogic Division
http://www.dialogic.com

Quote:> Hi
> How to get the ThreadID from the driver, at which the particular chunk of
> the driver works. Is there any function available in the ddk which gives
me
> the ThreadID. help me in this regard

> Thanks in advance,

> regards
> venkatesh

1. Getting the ProcessID/ThreadID of the client in a OUTPROC...

Is it possible, in a outproc server, the get information on the
process/thread this is creating the object in the object itself ?  In other
words, is it possible in a server to get information on the client that is
requesting the creation of an object ?  I though of modifying the
proxy/stub code, but before going into that I was wondering if there would
be another way of doing it.

Thank you.

2. Would like some info and a recap

3. Getting window handle, given processID and threadID?

4. File Systems - Design Considerations

5. Getting threadID from ShellExecuteEx()?

6. Xwindows Problems on Dec

7. Getting A Thread Handle from ThreadID

8. Kodak's Cineon zoom algorithm

9. Getting hwnd from threadID (not EnumThreadWindows())

10. PostThreadMessage = how to know receive threadID ?

11. ThreadID of creating thread

12. Thread handle from ThreadId ?

13. ThreadID -> Thread handle