Can someone give me a simple example of a tabbed dialog in MSVC++ 4.0?

Can someone give me a simple example of a tabbed dialog in MSVC++ 4.0?

Post by Johnny Vann » Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Something very simple, I just want to see how to set up 2 dialogs and
then display one or the other based on which tab is clicked.  If you
could include a brief description of the process, it would be very
helpful.  The examples that come with VC++ 4.0 are OK, but they're
very complex and there's no documentation telling how they were built.
It's tough to look at a finished program and figure out the steps to
build it.

Thanks in advance,
Johnny

Can someone give me a simple example of a tabbed dialog in MSVC++ 4.0?

Post by Steve Mailm » Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Something very simple, I just want to see how to set up 2 dialogs and
>then display one or the other based on which tab is clicked.  If you

The book Inside Visual C++ (4.0) by David J. Kruglinski gives
step-by-step instructions for creating property sheets (a dialog
box with tabs).