How could i get the property sheet tab control with single row tabs?

How could i get the property sheet tab control with single row tabs?

Post by Alexander Soutchilin » Sat, 25 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I have following problem:
My property sheet control has 5 tabs. I've implemented risizing of  he
control(window). As i resize it so that all tabs don't fit to the window
the control changes its look to the multiline one (automatically). I
want prevent it so that the control looks like that one in the Microsoft
Developer Studio in the Build-Settings-Menu (with an horizontal
scrollbar in the right top edge of the tab control)

Has anybody an idea, how i could do it?

Alexander

How could i get the property sheet tab control with single row tabs?

Post by David Lownd » Tue, 28 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>I have following problem:
>My property sheet control has 5 tabs. I've implemented risizing of  he
>control(window). As i resize it so that all tabs don't fit to the window
>the control changes its look to the multiline one (automatically). I
>want prevent it so that the control looks like that one in the Microsoft
>Developer Studio in the Build-Settings-Menu (with an horizontal
>scrollbar in the right top edge of the tab control)

Alexander,

I've never done this and not tried it, but I think you need to remove
the TCS_MULTILINE stlye from the tab control of your property sheet. I
think you should be able to do it by processing the OnInitDialog of
your property sheet class and doing something like this:

BOOL CMySheet::OnInitDialog()
{
        CWnd * pTab = GetDlgItem(AFX_IDC_TAB_CONTROL);

        pTab->ModifyStyle( TCS_MULTILINE, 0 );

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.