"HELP" Looking For Image Capture Source Code (Single Frame Only)

"HELP" Looking For Image Capture Source Code (Single Frame Only)

Post by smo0.. » Sun, 23 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I am now writing a program by Foxpro for windows which will require to capture the
image file (single frame) from the CCTV, and my program will issue a serial no. for this
image filename, because it may be retreived later.

Because I would like this single frame image capture function embedded in my program,
can any one advise me where can I obtain/purchase this source code/driver.

Thank you in advance.

Sherwood MO
Hong Kong